• 在中餐館 At a Chinese restaurant

    A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

    你真是太好了,請我來做客。

    B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

    劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?

    A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

    讞謝,這是我首次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?

    B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

    一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。

    A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

    中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。

    B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

    劉先生,再來一點吧?

    A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

    不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。

    B:Did you enjoy the meal?

    您吃得怎么樣?

    A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

    好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。

    B:I'm so glad you like it.

    你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。

    A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

    謝謝你的盛情款待。


    本站使用百度智能門戶搭建 管理登錄
    滬ICP備2021005867號-1